Our Terms and Conditions are set out in full when you install the program on your PC but basically:-
- There is no minimum term contract and only a one month notice to cancel requirement. Just let us know if you want to cancel and your direct debit will be cancelled for you or you can cancel it yourself with your bank if you prefer.
- The standard subscription rate (See subscription rates) includes unlimited vehicle registration lookups and unlimited postcode lookups. There is also telephone support and email support included as well as the option of creating a new backup of your entire data onto our server each time you close the program: we have never lost a client's data. Subscribers may also have unlimited number of 'seats' or users on the same data set at no extra charge. There is no setup fee and no other charges after the subscription.
- If you decide to stop using the program, your data will remain available to you for at least one year after cancellation. It is recommended that you print out all your records during this period. The data will be restricted to read-only and with no vehicle registration lookups and no postcode lookups.
- We never share your data or pass it on to any third party, we comply with the latest General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office.
- Please click here to view our privacy notice.